a. Information you give to the Site Owner: information that you provide (for example, name, address, email) (i) by filling in forms on the Website; (ii) by ordering promotional materials and literature by mail, through downloads or subscriptions to a specific online service. If you contact the Site Owner or if the Site Owner contacts you the Site Owner may keep a record of that correspondence or details of any conversation between the Site Owner and you. Unless indicated otherwise at the point of collection, the provision of your information is voluntary.
b. Information the Site Owner collects about your use of the Website: information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Uses of Information. The Site Owner uses the information in the following ways:
a. Information you give to the Site Owner: to provide you with information and services that you request from the Site Owner, as well as, in accordance with clause 12 below, to provide you with information about other goods and services the Site Owner offers that are similar to those you have enquired about, to provide you with information about other goods and services that may interest you, to notify you about changes to our products or services.
Cookies Policy. Our cookies policy http://www.comfortcolors.com/eu/cookies-policy.html sets out the information collected though cookies when you use the Website.
- Access to, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information. Applicable data protection laws may give you the right to access certain information held about you. We will comply with our legal obligations to provide you with access to your information and to rectify any inaccuracies we are informed of in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Where permitted to do so, complying with such a request may be subject to a fee. In such event, we will notify you of the size of such fee prior to the commencement of complying with your request. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your information is accurate. In order to assist with this, you should notify us of any changes to the information that you have provided to us by sending an email to the Site Owner at the following email address: email@example.com or, should a user profile be accessible, you may access it, modify any information and preferences regarding your user profile.
- Disclosure of your information. Other than in circumstances where you have provided your explicit consent for your information to be disclosed, the Site Owner may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
a. For use by any member of the Gildan group, for example, employees of the Site Owner in order to provide services or information to you. The Site Owner’s employees are instructed to use strict standards of care in handling your information.
b. For use by third party services providers or agents (Services Providers), for example, Services Providers who are used to maintain the Website or to deliver the services or information you request. All such Services Providers are contractually prohibited from using your information for their own purposes and are required to implement appropriate security measures in accordance with applicable laws.
d. In the event that Gildan (or a part thereof) is subject to negotiations for the sale of all or any part of its business or assets or is sold to a third party or undergoes a re-organisation, Gildan may disclose you information to such party or its advisors as part of the due diligence process for the purpose of analysing any proposed sale or re-organisation or may be transferred to such re-organised entity or third party and used for the same purposes on completion.
Security and Risks Related to Internet. No data transmission over the Internet or a website can be guaranteed to be secure from intrusion. However, the Site Owner maintains commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection legislative requirements. You acknowledge and agree that the Site Owner, its agents, administrators, employees and affiliates may not be held liable for any damages you or anyone else may suffer or incur as a result of the transmission of information over the Internet, and that all such communications will be made at your own risk.
- Export of information. Your information may be accessed by employees and authorised Services Providers, transferred to, and/or stored in any country in the world, including outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes set out above (such as, but not limited to Barbados, USA and Canada) . Such countries may have lower data protection standards than countries within the EEA, However, the Site Owner will ensure that data protection requirements applicable to where the information was collected are imposed on the recipient when it receives and uses such exported information.
- Retention of information. The Site Owner will retain your information for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose for which it was collected. It will only retain your information longer to the extent permitted or required by applicable laws.
- Hyperlinks to Other Sites. This Website may contain hyperlinks to other sites that are operated by other site owners. The Site Owner is not responsible, and accepts no liability for, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and any information that you provide to such other websites shall be subject to the privacy policies of the owners of such other websites.
- Information about Products and Services. The Site Owner or the Services Providers may occasionally send you communications (via email, SMS, fax, phone or post) about products and services. Where required by law, we will ask for your consent at the time we collect your personal information to conduct marketing activities.. You may withdraw your consent at any time. We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing communication sent to you or you may opt-out by contacting the Site Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Severability. If any provision hereof is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority in any jurisdiction, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any manner affect or render illegal, invalid or unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction or any other provision hereof in any jurisdiction.
- All complaints and requests for access to, or modification or destruction of personal information may be made to the Site Owner who can be reached by any of the following means:
b. Information the Site Owner collects about you: to help diagnose problems with our server, manage and improve this Website, track usage, and for security and monitoring purposes. This information aids us in merchandising and improving the design and layout of this Website.
Email : email@example.com
To the attention of the Privacy Officer - Legal Department
Gildan Activewear SRL.
Newton, Christ Church, Barbados, BB17047